The Federal Programs Division allocates federal funds to the Local Educational Agencies in the state and provides technical assistance, customer service, and monitors specific programs of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act as amended by The Every Student Succeeds Act.
Federal Programs Guidance
For Local Education Agencies:
- NEW! Federal Programs Monitoring Protocol (Updated Summer 2019)
- WDE Time and Effort Policy (Revised 6/7/19)
- Time and Effort Sample Scenarios and Forms Packet
- Semi Annual Certification Form (Revised 6/25/19)
- Personnel Activity Report Form (Revised 6/25/19)
- Blanket Certification Form (Revised 6/25/19)
- WDE Federal Allocations to Districts
- Sample Affirmation of Tribal Consultation Form
For Institutions of Higher Education
The purpose of the Title I Program is to provide supplemental educational programs and support for students most at risk of failing to meet state academic standards.
The purpose of this program is to provide grants to districts in order to increase student achievement consistent with the challenging State academic standards, improve the quality and effectiveness of teachers, principals, and other school leaders; increase the number of teachers, principals, and other school leaders who are effective in improving student academic achievement in schools, and provide low-income and minority students greater access to effective teachers, principals, and other school leaders.
The purpose of Title III is to ensure that English learner students (ELs), including immigrant children and youth, develop English proficiency and meet the same academic content and achievement standards that other children are expected to meet.
The Student Support and Academic Enrichment (SSAE) grant is a flexible grant that focuses funding on three broad areas: Well Rounded Education, Safe and Healthy Students, and the Effective Use of Technology.
To satisfy Perkins IV requirements for measuring technical skill attainment in an “industry-specific” manner.(federal indicator 2S1). In order to do this…
Fiscal Guidance Management
- Grants Management System Log In Page
- Expenditure Report Guidelines
- Periodic Expenditure Report Tips
- PER-ER Schedule for 2009-2010 and 2010-2011