The Wyoming Legislature passed SEA0031 during the 2017 Legislative Session. This legislation focused on statutory changes to the district and school leader evaluation systems. In the 2018 legislative session, HEA0061 was passed making additional changes to teacher evaluation systems. To account for these changes, the State Board of Education (SBE) is revised the Chapter 29 Rules.
Leader and Teacher Evaluation Submission
All districts must have Wyoming State Board of Education approval for the leader and teacher evaluation systems. All leader and teacher evaluation systems must be submitted by July 1, 2020.
Leader Evaluation Submission
As required in Chapter 29 Rules, any district leader evaluation system that does not align to six of the seven state-defined leader evaluation professional standards must be submitted and approved by the State Board of Education.
Complete this submission form for leader evaluation systems by July 1, 2020.
- Fremont #1 Principal Evaluation
- Leader in Me Evaluation
- Leadership Governance Superintendent Evaluation
- McREL Central Office Evaluation
- Wyoming School Board Association Superintendent Evaluation
- Converse #2 Special Education Director Evaluation
- Converse #2 Principal Evaluation
- Fremont #1 Superintendent Evaluation
- Marzano District Leadership Evaluation
- Marzano School Leadership Evaluation
- McREL Standards-Based Principal Evaluation
- McREL Superintendent Evaluation
- Weston #1 Superintendent Evaluation
Teacher Evaluation Submission
All districts must have State Board of Education approval for their teacher evaluation systems. Districts have the option to submit their current teacher evaluation system to the State Board of Education or wait to use the 2020-21 school year to select a new evaluation system.
Complete this submission form for teacher evaluation systems by July 1, 2020.