Foreign Language Content & Performance Standards Downloads
- FAQ – Foreign Language Standards (Word)
- FAQ – Foreign Language Standards (PDF)
- Standards 2013 Foreign Language (PDF)
K-2 World Language Instruction
Wyoming state law mandates that all school districts provide instruction in world languages to K-2 students (21-9-101(g)).
Salsa episodes and Teacher Support materials are recommended for use in K-2 Foreign language instruction. Salsa episodes are free and can be found online here: gpb.org/salsa
- Wyoming Association of Language Teachers (WALT) Website
- ACTFL (American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages)
- National Network for Early Language Learning
- STARTALK The purpose of this website is to share information on implementing programs as well as to share resources on curriculum design, instructional materials, assessment tools, and useful links for strategically important world languages that are not widely taught in the US.