The Five NCLB Goals
- Performance Goal 1: By SY 2013-14, all students will reach high standards, at a minimum attaining proficiency or better in reading/language arts and mathematics.
- Performance Goal 2: All limited English proficient students will become proficient in English and reach high academic standards, at a minimum attaining proficiency or better in reading/language arts and mathematics.
- Performance Goal 3: By SY 2005-06, all students will be taught by highly qualified teachers.
- Performance Goal 4: All students will be educated in learning environments that are safe, drug free, and conducive to learning.
- Performance Goal 5: All students will graduate from high school.
Part II of the Consolidated State Performance Report collects information related to state activities and outcomes of specific ESEA programs needed for the programs’ GPRA indicators or other assessment and reporting requirements. The Department uses these data in conjunction with data collected in Part I to monitor States’ progress in implementing NCLB and to identify technical assistance needs and program management and policy needs.
- 2010-11 CSPR Part I
- 2010-11 CSPR Part II
- 2009-10 CSPR Part I
- 2009-10 CSPR Part II
- 2008-09 CSPR Part I
- 2008-09 CSPR Part II
- 2007-08 CSPR Part I
- 2007-08 CSPR Part II
- 2006-07 CSPR Part I
- 2006-07 CSPR Part II