The Wyoming Department of Education does not archive, issue, or send any transcript related documents. Please contact the school or school district the student last attended for these documents.
For High School Equivalency information (GED, HiSet, TASC), please contact the testing vendor for more information.
The Wyoming Transcript Center (WTC) allows Wyoming schools and districts to electronically transfer K-12 transcripts securely throughout the state. It also serves as a means for high schools to send electronic transcripts to post-secondary institutions in or out of state for college admissions purposes.
The WTC is used to submit the following Wyoming Department of Education data collections to provide statutorily required accountability and Hathaway Scholarship reporting elements:
- WDE949 9th Grade Transcripts – W.S. 21-2-204(c)(vi)
- WDE950 Graduating Student Transcripts – W.S. 21-2-204(c)(iv) and W.S. 21-16-1308(c)(vi-viii)
- Hathaway Success Curriculum Course Identification Guidance
- Suptintendent’s Memo No. 2014-055: Changes to WDE950 Collection
- WDE949 Guidebook; Wyoming Transcript Collection, 2013-14
- WDE950 Guidebook; Wyoming Transcript Collection, 2013-14
- WDE950 Collection Changes FAQ
- WDE949 Data, Elements, and Rules
- WDE950 Data, Elements, and Rules