Chapter 10 Rules: Wyoming Content and Performance Standards
Current Version of Chapter 10: Wyoming Content and Performance Standards:
- Chapter 10 Rules: Wyoming Content and Performance Standards (Effective April 7, 2021)
Open Public Comment on Chapter 10 Rules
Review the proposed Chapter 10 Rules and any of the following Proposed Standards documents of interest. Public comment will open in early January and be collected through February 28, 2022 through this survey, or by attending one of the virtual meetings listed here:
- Proposed Chapter 10 Rules, 2021-01, Revised one December 14, 2021
- Proposed Chapter 10 Rules, strike-and-underline version
- Proposed 2021 Math Performance Standards
- Proposed 2021 Science Performance Standards
Virtual Public Comment Meetings:
Educators and the public can attend a virtual Public Comment Meeting and provide verbal input. The first 15 minutes will be an informational presentation, and the remainder of the time will be to collect comments. Attendees may enter and exit the Zoom meeting at any time during the block.
Click this link to Join Zoom Meeting, or call 346-248-7799
Meeting ID: 942 4096 9257 Passcode: 460994
- 4:30-6 p.m. MT on Monday, February 7, 2022.
- 6:30-8 p.m. MT on Wednesday, February 9, 2022.
- 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. MT on Thursday, February 10, 2022.