- September 12-November 18: WorkKeys Fall Window (optional)
- September 26: The ACT Test and Your Data Training
- September 27: The ACT Test and Your Data Training
- September 29: The ACT Test and Your Data Training
- September 30: The ACT Test and Your Data Training
- October 11: Accommodations Training
- October 18: ACT Fall Senior Retake Test Opportunity 1 Paper
- October 18-21, 24-28: ACT Fall Senior Retake Accommodated Paper Window
- October 18-20, 25-27: ACT Fall Senior Retake Online Standard & Accommodated Window
- March 14: Test Administration Training for Online Testing
- March 16: Test Administration Training for Paper Testing
- March 28: ACT Test Opportunity 1 Paper
- March 28-31 & April 3-7: ACT Accommodated Paper Window
- March 28-30 & April 4-6: ACT Online Standard & Accommodated Window
- April 11: ACT Test Opportunity 2 Paper
- April 11-14, 17-21: ACT Accommodated Paper Window
- April 11-13, 18-20: ACT Online Standard & Accommodated Window
- April 17-28: WorkKeys Spring Window (optional)
- April 25: ACT Test Opportunity 3 – Emergency Window Paper
- April 25-28, May 2-5: ACT Accommodated Paper Window
- April 25-27, May 2-4: ACT Online Standard & Accommodated Dates
ACT is the capstone of the ACT college and career readiness system. It measures students’ general learning outcomes in English, math, reading, writing, and science. This assessment is administered in the spring to all students in the 11th grade. Students who are on the WY-ALT path are not required to take the ACT.
The ACT ‘Senior Retakes’ is administered in the fall to students in the 12th grade. Participation is optional.
- The ACT Test: Wyoming
- ACT Accommodations and English Learner (EL) Supports
- Understanding Your Scores
WorkKeys is a research-based assessment that measures work skills needed for career success across industries. The assessment is administered in the fall and spring and is optional for students in 11th and 12th grades.
Students who complete Applied Math, Graphic Literacy, and Workplace Documents have the opportunity to earn the ACT® WorkKeys® National Career Readiness Certificate® (NCRC). The NCRC is a national program designed to foster economic and workforce development in the state of Wyoming and is a nationally-recognized credential which denotes that the holder possesses the fundamental skills required to achieve success in the workplace and become a productive, valuable employee.
The WorkKeys Occupational Profile Database allows users to search for careers and view the scores needed for those careers.
Students who take the WorkKeys on the WorkKeys state test day may be eligible to receive an NCRC on top of qualifying for a Hathaway Provisional Opportunity Scholarship.
If your campus is interested in administering ACT WorkKeys, call ACT at 800.967.5539.
- The WorkKeys® Test: Wyoming
- ACT® WorkKeys® National Career Readiness Certificate®
- Using Your WorkKeys Scores
- ACT® Work Ready Communities (WRC)