National School Lunch Program, National School Breakfast Program, After School Care Program
There is a webinar every second Tuesday of the month from 9-10 a.m.
Please contact Rachel Weber to get the calendar invite sent to you.
(WDE-150) Civil Rights Training for Child Nutrition Programs at Wyoming Nutrition.
Child and Adult Care Food Program for Centers
Make Every Bite Count CACFP 101 Administrative Training; registration Required. Limited to 25.
- All Trainings are 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- December 1, 2022 in Cheyenne – Herschler Building Room W035
- March 16, 2023 in Riverton – CWC Intertribal Building, Classroom 106
- June 8, 2023, 2023 in Sheridan – UW in Sheridan – Classroom TBD
- September 7 in Rock Springs – WWCC Wellness Building, 3rd floor, 3650B
- Online training at Wyoming Nutrition
Here is a list of the courses available once you go to the Wyoming Nutrition Training Site.
- (WDE 555) Food Safety Essentials (1 hour)
- (WDE 110) CACFP Annual Sponsor Training
- (WDE-150) Civil Rights Training for Child Nutrition Programs
- (WDE-181) Procurement for CACFP Operators
- (WDE-501) Enhancing Meal Appeal For CACFP – Feeding Their Senses!
- (WDE-502) Nutrition Basics for Better CACFP Menu Planning
- (WDE 503) Getting Everyone on the Same Plate: Teaching Teachers About the Child and Adult Care Food Program
- (WDE – 504) Build It Once; Serve It Time and Time Again: Using Cycle Menus and Standardized Recipes
- (WDE-512) Navigating Special Dietary Needs
- (WDE-514) Family Style Meal Service – Building Better, Healthier, Menus and Eating Habits
- (WDE-516) Healthy Food Preparation Techniques and CACFP Menu Planning
- (WDE-517) CACFP Snacks: The Planned Leftover Way
- (WDE-603) A CACFP Meal Pattern Guide
- (WDE-605) Crediting Foods in the CACFP
- (WDE-606) The CACFP Infant Meal Pattern
- (WDE-610) Maintaining a Nonprofit Food Service Program
Summer Food Service Program
Online training at Wyoming Nutrition
(WDE-150) Civil Rights Training for Child Nutrition Programs
(WDE 100) Planning and Administering the SFSP
This course is a full overview of the SFSP Program as well as all the regulations and procedures. This training is for new and returning staff. You can start and stop this training and come back to the area where you left off. The entire training does not need to be taken at one time.
(WDE 170) Summer Food Service Program Annual Refresher Training
This course is designed for experienced and successful returning SFSP sensors. This is an overview of the essential regulations and procedures.
School Food Distribution Program
Log into CNP: https://wy.cnpus.com/prod/splash.aspx
Click on the yellow button: Food Distribution Program.
Click on Agencies along the top blue bar.
Click on Download Forms. All FDP training can be accessed here.
Department of Defense Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program
Contact Roxann Greenlee for information on the DoD FFVP.
Link to the FFAVORS website.
USDA Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Grant
Log into CNP: https://wy.cnpus.com/prod/splash.aspx.
Click on the blue button: School Nutrition Programs.
Click on Applications along the top blue bar.
Click on Download Forms. Scroll down to Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program. All USDA FFVP training can be accessed here.