Physical Education Consultant
Physical Education Content/Performance Standards
- 2014 Physical Education Standards (PDF)
- Literacy in History, Social Studies, Science, and Technical Subjects (PDF)
Physical Education Resources
- The WYO PETe Collaborative is an interconnected network of physical educators and friends of physical education in Wyoming. WyoPETe offers ongoing, evidence-based professional development to physical educators, who are considered to be essential collaborators in this process.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity Page
- Shape America is a society for Health and Physical Educators
- Action for Healthy Kids seeks to mobilize school professionals, families and communities to take actions that lead to healthy eating, physical activity and healthier schools where kids thrive.
- OPEN, the Online Physical Education Network, provides free rigorous, outcomes-based curriculum tools.
- Ed.D. Programs offers information about programs in every field of Health and Physical Education from sports leadership & management to kinesiology, health professions education, and athletic training.