Wyoming Advisory Panel on Students with Disabilities
The Wyoming Advisory Panel for Students with Disabilities (WAPSD) functions as an advisory agent to the State Superintendent of Public Instruction on special education issues. This panel consists of stakeholders, business and professional entities, teachers, school administrators, state governmental agencies and parents from across Wyoming whose responsibility it is to be a liaison between their regions and the State Superintendent of Public Instruction on issues and concerns involved with the education of students with disabilities. For more information, please contact the Wyoming Department of Education or the WAPSD Panel Chairperson.
WAPSD Panel Actions
- A letter to the Wyoming Legislature, November 8, 2019.
- A letter from U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos, April 17, 2020.
- A letter advising the Superintendent of Public Instruction regarding the Early Intervention & Education Program, Phase I report.
- A letter advising the University of Wyoming Board of Trustees regarding Proposed Admission Standards.
- A letter advising the Select Committee on Education Accountability regarding the Implementation of the Teacher Accountability Act.
- A letter advising WDE regarding Senate File 0099 and House Bill 0122.
- A letter advising WDE regarding the Hathaway Scholarship.
WAPSD Meeting Minutes
WAPSD Annual Reports
- WAPSD Annual Report 2016-17
- WAPSD Annual Report 2015-16
- WAPSD Annual Report 2013-14
- WAPSD Annual Report 2012-13
- WAPSD Annual Report 2011-12