Mathematics Content & Performance Standards Downloads
- 2022+ Math Performance Level Descriptors
- 2020 Wyoming Math Extended Standards
- 2018 Math Standards
- 2018 Math Appendix A
- Snapshot of Math Domains & Clusters (K-12)
- The Quantile Summer Math Challenge is a math skills maintenance program targeted to students who have just completed grade 1 through 8 and is designed to help students retain math skills learned during the previous school year.
- Common Core Mathematics Standards Viewer offers a visual of the progression of K-8 standards with a color coding emphasis on the relationships between standards.
- Illustrative Mathematics provides guidance by illustrating the range and types of mathematical work that students experience in a faithful implementation of the Common Core State Standards, and by publishing other tools that support implementation of the standards.
- Math Progressions for K-12, from the Arizona Department of Education. The CCSS-M were built on progressions: narrative documents describing the progression of a topic across a number of grade levels, informed both by research on children’s cognitive development and by the logical structure of mathematics. They can explain why standards are sequenced the way they are, point out cognitive difficulties and pedagogical solutions, and give more detail on particularly knotty areas of the mathematics. This would be useful in teacher preparation, professional development, and in organizing curriculum.
- Professional Development Module – The WDE math lead, along with five other state leads developed a 4-hour training on the Fraction Progressions for Grade 2-6, and a Facilitator’s Guide. This training focuses on the importance of understanding how the standards progress through the grades and on building collaboration within and across grades.