The Carl D. Perkins Career Technical Education Act of 2006, as amended by the Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act (Perkins V) is a federal act designed to develop more fully the academic and career technical skills of secondary education students and post-secondary education students who elect to enroll in career technical education programs. Perkins V provides federal funding for secondary and post-secondary career and technical education in Wyoming.
- Wyoming’s Perkins V State Plan
- CTE District Perpetual Timeline
- CTE Community College Perpetual Timeline
- 2020-2022 Perkins Procedure Manual
- Perkins Consortium Frequently Asked Questions