Wyoming’s 2023-28 Digital Learning Plan is Under Development
The WDE is updating the statewide Digital Learning Plan (DLP) which supports school districts in addressing education technology opportunities and priorities. The WDE, with assistance from Marzano Research and the DLP Advisory Panel, will develop the 2023-28 DLP based on stakeholder input following the project timeline below.
Digital Learning Plan Timeline
- Literature Scan: August-November 2022
- Conduct Listening Tour: October-November 2022
- Collect Surveys: January-February 2023
- Draft DLP: February-May 2023
- Conduct Focus Groups: April 2023
- Final DLP Ready: July 2023
For more information concerning the DLP, contact Laurel Ballard at firstname.lastname@example.org.