Tamra Jackson, SNS
About the Program
The U.S Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination in all USDA programs on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
Wyoming Child Nutrition Programs offer training and technical assistance to Child Nutrition Program sponsors and providers to assist them with their responsibilities regarding discrimination and harassment.
Filing a Civil Rights Complaint
If you are considering filing a civil rights complaint, please view the resources below for information and instructions. For additional assistance, or for any questions or concerns, contact Nutrition Programs Supervisor Tamra Jackson by email at email@example.com, or by phone at (307) 777-6263.
Civil Rights Resources
- USDA Memo: Accommodations for Children with Disabilities
- USDA Memo: Age Discrimination Mediation
- USDA Memo: Americans with Disabilities Amendments
- USDA Memo: Prohibition of Separation by Gender During Meal Service
- USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form
- Justice for All Poster