|Private School Licensing
Wyoming Statutes 21-2-401 through 21-2-407 and WDE Rules and Regulations Chapters 1, 18, and 30 require that all trade, correspondence, distance education, technical, vocational, business or other private schools are licensed prior to operating or doing business in the State of Wyoming.
- Wyoming Department of Education Post Secondary Student Complaint Process
- Post Secondary Student Complaint Form
Private, degree granting, post-secondary schools are regulated by Chapter 30 of the Wyoming Department of Education Rules and Regulations.
- Application – Degree Granting Registered Private Post-Secondary Institution
- Application to License Agents – Chapter 30
- 2014-2015 Chapter 30 Registered Post-Secondary Degree Granting Institutions
Private, non-degree granting, post secondary schools are regulated by Chapter 1 of the Wyoming Department of Education Rules and Regulations.
- 2014-2015 Chapter 1 Proprietary Non-Degree Granting Institutions
- Application – Non-Degree Granting Private Institution
- Chapter 1 Bond
Private, non-religious K-12 schools are governed by Chapter 18 of Wyoming Department of Education Rules and Regulations.
- Chapter 18 K-12 Private School Original Application
- Chapter 18 K-12 Private School Renewal Application
- 2014-2015 Chapter 18 Non-Religious K-12 Schools