About the Program
The U.S Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination in all USDA programs on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
Wyoming Child Nutrition Programs offer training and technical assistance to Child Nutrition Program sponsors and providers to assist them with their responsibilities regarding discrimination and harassment.
Filing a Civil Rights Complaint
If you are considering filing a civil rights complaint, please view the resources below for information and instructions. For additional assistance, or for any questions or concerns, contact Nutrition Programs Supervisor Tamra Jackson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at (307) 777-6263.
- Wyoming CNP Civil Rights Handbook
- Civil Rights Jeopardy Game
- Civil Rights Training Presentation
- Annual Civil Rights Training Requirement Memo
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement – Spanish
- USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form
- Link to Justice for All Poster
- Link to Spanish Versions of Civil Right Information – Discriminacion por Clientes del USDA
- Link to Justice for All Poster Translations and FNS Civil Rights