- What is a Credential?
- Carl D. Perkins
- ASE Student Certification click here for more information
Retired Wyoming Assessments (Open Source)
- Business Technology and Operations
- Child Development
- Manufacturing and Welding
- Professional Foods
- Tourism, Hospitality, and Lodging Management
- Food, Nutrition, and Wellness
Business & Industry
- CTE Employer Advisory Committee Resource Packet
Carl D. Perkins
- WDE Carl D. Perkins Procedural Manual (2018 Edition)
- Perkins Collaborative Resource Network (PCRN)
- Association For Career & Technical Education
- Career Technical Education
- Career Clusters
CTE Course Approval
CTE Course Sequencing is a process where school districts align career and technical education courses within programs so students can take coursework that lead them to the workforce or postsecondary education. In Wyoming, state approved CTE course sequences provide additional funding to the school districts on an annual basis.
For a detailed list of approved CTE courses, please go here.
- We provide activities for teachers, counselors, and administrators that both support and enhance career and technical education programs throughout the state. Members obtain staff development through local, regional, and national conferences and workshops. www.wacte.net
- This website is designed to make science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) and career and technical education (CTE) educational opportunities accessible to students, parents, teachers and other interested citizens. www.uwyo.edu/wystem
- Project Lead The Way is a provider of science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) programs. Through world-class K-12 curriculum, high-quality teacher professional development, and outstanding partnerships, PLTW is helping students develop the skills needed to succeed in the global economy. www.pltw.org
- The Association for Career and Technical Education is the largest national education association dedicated to the advancement of education that prepares youth and adults for careers. It’s our mission is to provide educational leadership in developing a competitive workforce. www.acteonline.org/about
- U.S. Department of Education
- This site will provide you with grant information, data, Law updates and much more. www.ed.gov
- U.S. Department of Education
There are many financial grant opportunities available to Wyoming students and the WDE aggregates information about these programs here. Use the links below to navigate these pages and be sure to note contact information for the grant program(s) you’re interested in. Check these pages often because each grant has an application window.
- Workforce Discovery Grants
Frequently Asked Questions
- Non-Regulatory Guidance Regarding the Implementation of the Carl D. Perkins Act of 2006 Version 3.0 (May 28, 2009)
- Using Federal Funds for Conferences and Meetings
- Project Based Learning (PBL)with Marty Sugerik (May 3-4, 2018) in Afton WY. To register click HERE. For more information on this PBL please click HERE.
- First Lego LeagueFIRST® LEGO® League introduces young people, ages 9 to 14* (grades 4-8), to the fun and excitement of science and technology
- Robotics Alliance ProjectThis site is a list of resources put together by the NASA Robotics Alliance Project. It features many items than can help incorporate robitics into any class room