- What is a Credential?
- Carl D. Perkins
- ASE Student Certification click here for more information
Retired Wyoming Assessments (Open Source)
- Business Technology and Operations
- Child Development
- Manufacturing and Welding
- Professional Foods
- Tourism, Hospitality, and Lodging Management
- Food, Nutrition, and Wellness
Business & Industry
- Packet Employer Advisory Committee Resource
Carl D. Perkins
- WDE Carl D. Perkins Procedural Manual (2018 Edition)
- Perkins Collaborative Resource Network (PCRN)
- Association For Career & Technical Education
- Career Technical Education
- Career Clusters
Course Sequencing is a process where school districts align career and technical education courses within programs so students can take coursework that lead them to the workforce or postsecondary education. In Wyoming, state approved course sequences provide additional funding to the school districts on an annual basis.
For a detailed list of approved here.courses, please go
- U.S. Department of Education
- This site will provide you with grant information, data, Law updates and much more. www.ed.gov
- National Center for College and Career Transitions
- U.S. Department of Education
There are many financial grant opportunities available to Wyoming students and the WDE aggregates information about these programs here. Use the links below to navigate these pages and be sure to note contact information for the grant program(s) you’re interested in. Check these pages often because each grant has an application window.
Federal Program Guidance
For Local Education Agencies:
- NEW! 2017-18 Consolidated Grant Monitoring Protocol – Perkins Secondary
- NEW! Supplement, Not Supplant Guidance
- WDE Time and Effort Policy
- Semi Annual Certification Form
- Personnel Activity Report Form
- Blanket Certification Form
- Stipend Certification Form
For Institutions of Higher Education:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Non-Regulatory Guidance Regarding the Implementation of the Carl D. Perkins Version 3.0 (May 28, 2009) of 2006
- Using Federal Funds for Conferences and Meetings
- 2019 Project Based Learning (PBL) with Marty Sugerik (May 8-9, 2019) in Sheridan, WY. Registration will open in the beginning of the 2018-2019 school year. To register click HERE. For more information on this PBL please click HERE. Registration will close on Friday, April 26th, 2019 at 5 pm.
- teachers, faculty and staff in Wyoming. The grant may be used to send one or more professionals to a state or national conference/training, or to bring a trainer to your school or college to facilitate a content-specific training. Amounts awarded will be equal to or less than $5,000.00. Grant details are listed more comprehensively in the grant application, which can be accessed here. Professional Development Grant – There is funding available through Carl D. Perkins leadership funds for professional development grants for
- AP Computer Science Principals – Dr. Ruben Gamboa will be offering an online course this summer about AP Computer Science Principals. The course is self-paced and participants will receive a stipend of $2,000. For questions, educators should contact Dr. Gamboa at email@example.com or visit the website: https://uwyo-ap-csp.github.io/. See the program flyer.
- Wyoming Cyber Security Symposium – There is a student track on October 17th and it will have a mini-hackathon and other activities for K-12 students. Click here for more information.
- First Lego LeagueFIRST® LEGO® League introduces young people, ages 9 to 14* (grades 4-8), to the fun and excitement of science and technology
- Robotics Alliance Project This site is a list of resources put together by the NASA Robotics Alliance Project. It features many items than can help incorporate robotics into any class room