Mark you calendar now for the 9th annual conference
Aug. 8-9, 2018, at St. Stephens Indian School.
If you would like details as they become confirmed, please email Rob Black at email@example.com. Or keep checking back on this site.
The 2017 event was held at St. Stephens Indian School, just a few miles southwest of Riverton. The conference annually brings together local and regional experts in Native American education and takes place on the Wind River Reservation in Fremont County, Wyo. Attendees experience two days of learning, exploring challenges, and celebrating successes.
- Acquire tools for engaging and improving achievement of your students.
- Learn successes in reaching at-risk or traumatized children and unique needs of American Indian pupils.
- Understand the history and culture of the Northern Arapaho and Eastern Shoshone tribes.
- Learn skills to help with prevention of suicide.
- Celebrate Wyoming’s new “Indian Ed for All” act.
Cost is only $25. Students K-12 and college are free.
PTSB and Univ. of Wyoming credit available.
Parents, students and community members welcome!
For more information, call Rob Black at (307) 630-0797 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.