Tuesday-Wednesday, Aug. 8-9, 2017
St. Stephens Indian School, outside Riverton, Wyo.
Join us for the 8th annual Wyoming Native American Education Conference! This year’s event will be held at St. Stephens, just a few miles southwest of Riverton. The conference brings together local and regional experts in Native American education and takes place on the Wind River Reservation in Fremont County, Wyoming. Attendees will experience two days of learning, exploring challenges, and celebrating successes. We hope to see you there!
Please join us at this year’s conference to:
- Acquire tools for engaging and improving achievement of your students.
- Learn successes in reaching at-risk or traumatized children and unique needs of American Indian pupils.
- Understand the history and culture of the Northern Arapaho and Eastern Shoshone tribes.
- Learn skills to help with prevention of suicide.
- Celebrate Wyoming’s new “Indian Ed for All” act.
Cost is only $25. Students K-12 and college are free.
Would you like to be a vendor or exhibitor? Click here
PTSB and Univ. of Wyoming credit available.
Parents, students and community members welcome!
For more information, call Rob Black at (307) 630-0797 or email email@example.com.