Steps to Course Submission
- New courses must have a course description and the Wyoming Standards being met in the course. New courses without this information will not be accepted.
- Add new courses to the WDE 638
- Turn the Hathaway Indicator on
- Resubmit the WDE638 to the WDE
- Ensure your district representative has access to the Hathaway Course Verification Application using Fusion credentials
After courses have been approved by the WDE, click “Update” and click “Certify”.
If there are courses that have been rejected by the WDE, those courses must have the Hathaway indicator removed from the WDE638, then resubmitted.
- Use the “Agrees w/638” filter
- Type “no” under “Is equal to”
- Double check SCED code and course name so they match the 638