Future Ready Wyoming
The Wyoming Department of Education is dedicated to ensuring student success in career, college, and military through the effective implementation of personalized learning. The Future Ready Schools ® pledge helps district leaders plan and implement personalized, research based digital learning strategies so all students can achieve their full potential. By becoming a Future Ready state, Wyoming educators will have access to tools and collaboration opportunities to assist districts and schools to move quickly towards personalized student learning, which will improve the overall educational experience of all students and keep student learning at the heart of all planning and decision making.
Future Ready Framework
The Future Ready Framework ® was designed with Collaborative Leadership as the essential piece in creating an innovative and engaging school culture. The Framework identifies 7 key categories, or gears, designed to ensure a successful conversion from traditional to personalized learning. These include:
The benefits of becoming a Future Ready state are numerous and include free access to tools and resources that assist district leadership teams plan systemically to use technology more effectively to engage students, empower teachers, and improve overall learning outcomes. The list of benefits includes, but is not limited to:
- Access to the “Future Ready Hub” (quality research-based instructional materials located on the Future Ready website)
- Future Ready Regional Summits and Workshops
- Free Professional Development Webinars and Chats
- Interactive Planning Dashboard
- Extension Programs directed at assisting with transitioning districts to Future Ready learning environments
- Future Ready Mentor program
- Collaboration with surrounding Future Ready state programs and leaders
- Free Professional Learning Opportunities
- Consultant services assisting districts in aligning to the Future Ready Framework
The following frameworks were developed to complement FRS district planning. All FRS frameworks serve as the basis for programming for FRS district leaders, FRS Principals, FRS instructional coaches, FRS tech leaders, and FRS librarians. These frameworks will help educators in similar positions share expertise and leverage the power of the FRS networks.
To view all the frameworks click here.