Week of Academic Vision and Excellence (WAVE) Conference
July 28-30, 2020
Central Wyoming College
2660 Peck Ave
Riverton, Wy 82501
Each year, the WDE Special Education Programs Division hosts the WAVE symposium. The WAVE symposium brings together local and national experts to uniquely address Wyoming’s best practices and special education law needs.
The WAVE conference is open to all Special Education, General Education and Early Childhood Teachers, Service Providers, Administrators, Paras, and Parents who want to learn how to use High Leverage Practices to improve outcomes for all students.
- High Leverage Practices
- MTSS (PBIS and RTI)
- Early Intervention
- Special Education Laws
- Social Emotional Learning
- Functional Behavioral Assessments
- Data Based Individualization (DBI)
- Goal Writing
- Hampton Inn and Suites (307) 856-3500
- Sundowner Station (307) 856-6503
- Holiday Inn (Riverton Convention Center) (307) 856-8100
- Wind River Hotel & Casino (307) 856-3964
- Holiday Inn Express (307) 332-4005
- The Inn at Lander (307) 332-2847
- The Shoshone Rose Casino and Hotel (307) 206-7000
A morning snack, lunch, and an afternoon snack will be provided all three days.
PTSB, UW, and CLE credits will be offered.