Education bills are moving through the Jonah Capitol chambers. By the time I send this the status of bills will have changed–the session is moving quickly. Up to date information can be found at the Wyoming Legislature’s website: http://legisweb.
Have you registered for S5S? Register at: https://edu.wyoming.gov/
The rest of this update is best told in photos. Thank you for providing so many opportunities for Wyoming students and educators to be civically engaged and part of the legislative process.
Memos to be released on Tuesday, February 20, 2018:
- 2018-015: Educator Evaluation Systems
- 2018-016: Virtual Education Training Opportunities
- 2018-016 attachment a: Quality Matters Training
- 2018-017: Wyoming Science Standards Workshops – New Dates Added
- 2018-018: Douvas Scholarship Application
- 2018-019: Hathaway Scholarship Program Grade-Weighting Policy
- 2018-019 attachment a: Hathaway GPA Quick Facts