Congratulations to Wyoming’s 2020 ESEA Distinguished Schools:
- Stagecoach Elementary School in Sweetwater #1 closed the achievement gap between 3rd and 4th grade students in reading and mathematics from spring 2018 to spring 2019.
- Shoshoni Elementary School in Fremont #24 demonstrated exceptional student performance and academic growth in reading from the 2016-2017 school year to the 2018-2019 school year.
This week is Computer Science Education Week. 2020 has brought many challenges to our schools. Take time to participate in the Hour of Code.
Albany County Superintendent Jubal Yennie welcomes guests to break ground for the Slade Elementary rebuild
Memos to be released:
- 2020-176: Hour of Code During Computer Science Education Week
- 2020-177: Chapter 36 Requested Rules Changes – Public Comment
- 2020-178: Computer Science Implementation Progress Survey
- 2020-179: 2019-20 Student-Level Graduation Data Verification Process
- 2020-180: WDE 21stCCLC Waiver Approved
- 2020-181: TeachUNITED Winter Virtual PD
- 2020-182: 2020 National ESEA Distinguished Schools Program