Congratulations to Wyoming’s 2020 ESEA Distinguished Schools:
- Stagecoach Elementary School in Sweetwater #1 closed the achievement gap between 3rd and 4th grade students in reading and mathematics from spring 2018 to spring 2019.
- Shoshoni Elementary School in Fremont #24 demonstrated exceptional student performance and academic growth in reading from the 2016-2017 school year to the 2018-2019 school year.
Albany County Superintendent Jubal Yennie welcomes guests to break ground for the Slade Elementary rebuild
Memos to be released:
- 2020-176: Hour of Code During Computer Science Education Week
- 2020-177: Chapter 36 Requested Rules Changes – Public Comment
- 2020-178: Computer Science Implementation Progress Survey
- 2020-179: 2019-20 Student-Level Graduation Data Verification Process
- 2020-180: WDE 21stCCLC Waiver Approved
- 2020-181: TeachUNITED Winter Virtual PD
- 2020-182: 2020 National ESEA Distinguished Schools Program