There are a number of memos this week with important information and updates. As always, memos are released to Wyoming superintendents several days in advance of sending to particular educator audiences and posting to our website.
It was wonderful to see and take part in Teacher Appreciation Week 2018. Teachers are certainly the cornerstone of providing a quality education for every student and deserve every ounce of our praise.
Soon, we will release an introductory video for Boot Up Wyoming, our computer science initiative. This is the first call to action for stakeholders-parents, teachers, students, partners-to get engaged in the development of standards. The video will be available on social media and our website and will be a discussion starter at upcoming public input meetings across the state.
Rawlins students, teachers, leaders, and community partners celebrated the inaugural year of the Best Buddies program
Memos to be released on Monday, May 14:
- 2018-055: Keyboarding Eliminated from Approved Course List
- 2018-056: End-of-Year WDE684 Collection for Accountability
- 2018-057: Public Comment on Chapter 6 Rules on Accreditation
- 2018-058: Public Comment on Chapter 10 Rules and Updated Standards
- 2018-059: Public Comment on Chapter 31 Rules on Graduation Requirements
- 2018-060: Public Comment on Chapter 38 Rules on the Hathaway Scholarship Program
- 2018-061: Public Comment on Chapter 43 Rules on School Nutrition Program