Superintendent Balow was the commencement speaker for the graduation ceremony at the Wyoming Girls School and is pictured here with graduates Ariel, Kindel, Taylor and Jasmine. We are so proud of these young women.
Thank you Sen. Mike Enzi for being part of the 2019 Native American Education Conference in Riverton Thursday. We appreciate the time you spent talking to participants (and posing with our own Kari Eakins), as well as presenting the 2019 Student Pacesetter Awards. Your commitment to Wyoming is gratifying.
One of the most popular sessions at the annual Native America Education Conference in Riverton is the horse culture session, which included a teen session this year. Teens first cleansed themselves with sage, then were allowed to ride.
Memos to be released:
- Memo 2019 – 2019-079: Webinar on English Learners and Title III Funding
- Memo 2019 – 2019-080: Rachel’s Challenge
- Memo 2019 – 2019-081: United States Senate Youth Program
- Memo 2019 – 2019-082: 2018-19 Student Level WY-ALT Assessment Review Window
- Memo 2019 – 2019-083: U.S. Census Bureau Statistics in Schools Ambassador Program