CHEYENNE – The Wyoming Department of Education has announced the participating Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) organizations in Wyoming. The program reimburses participating organizations for nutritious meals and snacks served to children in child care centers and family day care homes. The program teaches good eating habits and assures that well-balanced, nourishing meals are served in these participating centers.
Organizations are reimbursed for meals provided to children who are up to 12 years of age. The same meals must be made available to all enrolled children at no separate charge regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age. There is no discrimination in the course of the meal service.
Centers are reimbursed for meals that are served at their center. Completing the income application helps the center receive meal reimbursement for the meals they serve.. Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR), foster children, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and eligibility based on household income qualify for the meal claim reimbursements to the center as defined by the USDA Eligibility Guidelines.
For more information, contact Judy DiRienzo, Wyoming Department of Education Nutrition Section, at 307-777-6262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIST OF PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS BY COUNTY:
- U.W. Early Care & Education Center.
- Developmental Preschool and Day Care.
- Laramie Education Afterschool Facility.
- Laramie Child Development/Laramie Head Start.
- Kiddie Cottage Daycare.
- Basic Beginnings South/Aaron’s Place Inc.
- Absaroka Head Start/Basin Head Start.
- Absaroka Head Start/Lovell Head Start.
- Shooting Star Academy.
- Boys and Girls Club of Campbell County.
- WY Child and Family Development/Campbell County Head Start.
- Scotty’s Toy Box.
- Children’s Development Services.
- Wildwood Child and Adult Care Food Program/Tot Spot.
- Carbon County Child Development/Rawlins Head Start.
- Carbon County Child Development/ Saratoga Head Start.
- WY Child and Family Development/Douglas Child & Family Development.
- WY Child and Family Development/Glenrock Early Childhood Center.
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Wyoming/Glenrock Boys and Girls Club.
- Child Development Services of Fremont County/Lander Child Development Services.
- Child Development Services of Fremont County/Riverton Child Development Services.
- Eastern Shoshone & Northern Arapaho Birth to Five Head Start/ Ethete Head Start/Early Head Start.
- Eastern Shoshone & Northern Arapaho Birth to Five Head Start/Ft. Washakie Head Start/Early Head Start.
- Eastern Shoshone & Northern Arapaho Birth to Five Head Start/Great Plains Head Start/Early Head Start.
- Smart-Start Quality Care.
- World Cares Inc./Small World Children’s Center.
- Fremont CSD #14/Wyoming Indian School Learning Lab
- Fremont CSD #25/Rendezvous Elementary
- Absaroka Head Start/Lander Head Start.
- Absaroka Head Start/Riverton Head Start.
- Red Wolf Child Care Center
- Lil’ Bits ‘n Spurs Child Care.
- WY Child and Family Development/Torrington Learning Center.
- Stacey Houk Family Enrichment Center.
- Absaroka Head Start/Thermopolis Head Start.
- Absaroka Head Start/Buffalo Head Start.
- Boys and Girls Club of Central Wyoming/ Buffalo Boys and Girls Club.
- Buffalo Children’s Center.
- F.E. Warren AFB Child Development Center.
- F.E. Warren Youth Center.
- Wyoming Child and Family Development/Cheyenne Head Start.
- Foundations Learning Academy.
- SLBeard, Inc./Promise Patch Preschool and Daycare.
- World of Wonder.
- Triumph Early Learning Center.
- Alphabet Academy I.
- Alphabet Academy II.
- Alphabet Academy III.
- Laramie County School District/South High School-Supper.
- Laramie County School District/Afflerbach Elementary-Supper.
- Laramie County School District/Arp Elementary-Supper.
- Laramie County School District/Alta Vista Elementary-Supper.
- Laramie County School District/Sunrise Elementary-Supper.
- Laramie County School District/Rossman Elementary-Supper.
- Laramie County School District/Cole Elementary-Supper.
- Laramie County School District/Henderson Elementary-Supper.
- Laramie County School District/Johnson Junior High School-Supper.
- Kiddie Kollege.
- Silly Bear.
- Cheyenne Family YMCA.
- Boys and Girls Club of Cheyenne.
- Playroom LearningCenter, LLC
- Lincoln Uinta Child Development Association (LUCDA)/Kemmerer Child Development Center.
- Lincoln Uinta Child Development Association (LUCDA)/Afton Child Development Center.
- Lincoln Uinta Child Development Association (LUCDA)/Thayne Child Development Center.
- Lincoln Uinta Child Development Association (LUCDA)/Alpine Child Development Center.
- Natrona County School District #1, Bar Nunn, Cottonwood, Evansville , Journey Elementary, Lincoln Elementary, Midwest Elementary, Midwest, Pathways Innovation Center, Sagewood Elementary.
- Casper College, Inga Thorson Early Childhood Learning Center.
- Mountain Ridge Akidemy.
- Sunshine Corner Day Care.
- Learning Junction Children’s Center.
- WY Child and Family Development/Mills.
- WY Child and Family Development/Casper Early Childhood Center.
- WY Child and Family Development/Lincoln Infant and Toddler Center.
- WY Child and Family Development/Natrona County Head Start/Home Start.
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Wyoming/Mills Branch/Lincoln Branch//Paradise Valley. branch/Veda James branch/Greater Casper Boys and Girls Club.
- Busy Bumble Bees Child Care Center.
- Neighborhood Child Caring Center.
- Neighborhood Child Learning Center.
- Kids Campus, Casper Housing Authority.
- Wildwood Child and Adult Care Food Program (Sponsor of home daycares throughout the state).
- WY Child and Family Development/Lusk Early Childhood Center.
- Northwest College Child Care Center.
- The Learning Garden.
- Winsor Castle Daycare & Preschool.
- Absaroka Head Start/ Powell Head Start.
- Absaroka Head Start/Cody Head Start.
- A Little Paradise.
- The Crane Academy.
- True North Academy.
- Platte County Day Care/Kid’s Kastle.
- Wyoming Child and Family Development/Wheatland Early Childhood Center.
- Wyoming Child and Family Development/Guernsey Early Childhood Center.
- Tongue River Child’s Place.
- Children’s Center.
- Absaroka Head Start/ Sheridan Head Start.
- Harmony Child Care Center.
- Children’s Discovery Center.
- The REAL Center/The Redstone Early Active Learning Center.
- Sweetwater County Head Start/Green River Head Start.
- Sweetwater County Head Start/Rock Springs Head Start.
- Children’s Learning Center/Early Head Start/Head Start.
- The Children’s Learning Center/Mercill Site.
- The Children’s Learning Center/Rafter J Site.
- Lincoln Unita Child Development Association/Bridger Valley Child Development Center, Mountain View.
- Lincoln Unita Child Development Association/Evanston Child Development Center.
- Evanston Child Development Association/Evanston Child Development Center.
- Evanston Child Development Association/Children’s Learning Foundation.
- Lil’ Rascals Academy.
- Abasorka Head Start/Worland Head Start.
- Wildwood Child and Adult Care Food Program/Busy Bee Preschool
- Weston County Child Development Center/Newcastle Child Development Center/Upton Child Development Center.
- Little One’s Family Child Care.
– END –
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights1400 Independence Avenue, SWWashington, D.C. 20250-9410;(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or(3) Email: email@example.com.This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Linda Finnerty, Communications Director