CHEYENNE – The 2012 Wyoming English Language Arts (ELA) Content and Performance Standards are up for review. The Wyoming Department of Education is collecting public input for the committee’s consideration during its review.
To give public input on ELA Standards:
- Review the 2012 Wyoming ELA Content & Performance Standards.
- Provide input through any of the following options:
- Complete the Public Input Survey by 11:59 p.m. MST on March 26, 2021.
- Attend the virtual ELA Community Input Meeting from 4:30-6 p.m. MST on Monday, March 15 (Join Zoom Meeting or Dial +1 669-900-6833).
- Attend the virtual ELA Community Input Meeting from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. MST on Thursday, March 18 (Join Zoom Meeting or Dial +1 669-900-6833).
The input collected on the ELA Standards will be shared with the ELA Standards Review Committee.
The WDE is seeking stakeholders interested in reviewing the Wyoming Content & Performance Standards for ELA. Those interested in serving on the ELA Standards Review Committee need to complete the Call for Participants Survey by March 26, 2021. Completing a survey expresses interest in participating, but does not commit anyone to serve on the review committee. Standards review committee members will be chosen based on diversity in experience, roles, and region or school size. Individuals who are chosen to serve will be contacted via email.
– END –
Linda Finnerty, Communications Director