Well, week one with adapted learning plans is in the books. Two lessons we can all take away:
- This is a challenge for all of us!
- Patience is a critical attribute for success.
Upcoming Training Opportunities:
Memo 2020-052 (below also) has important updates to our annual STAR Conference, scheduled for June 8-10, 2020 in Riverton.
If your inbox is like mine, I am innundated with sales pitches and offers to attend webinars. I also have a few trusted resources. One of those is the Hunt Institute. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, they are facilitating this timely and relevant training for teachers, principals, and superintendents. I look forward to joining with many of you on April 14 at 11:00 a.m. Wyoming time.
Click on this link or the photo below to register (registration is free but required).
Memos to be released on Monday, April 13, 2020:
- 2020-050: Code.org Teacher Trainings June 22-26, 2020
- 2020-051: Call for Perkins Coordinator of the Year Nominations
- 2020-052: STAR Conference June 8-10, 2020