The National Center for Education Statistics (The Condition of Education 2019,” a report on education in America today. The report presents 48 indicators in four areas:) recently released “
- elementary, and secondary education; postsecondary education
- population characteristics and economic outcomes
- international comparisons.
It also spotlights several issues of policy interest: young adult educational and employment outcomes by family status and postsecondary outcomes for non-traditional undergraduate students (blog post).
Memos to be released on Monday, June 3:
- 2019-070 Wyoming Advisory Panel for Students with Disabilities
- 2019-071 AP Course Information and Trainings
- 2019-072 Chapter 45 Public Comment: Special Education