Summer is winding down and I know many of you are already welcoming back your staff to prepare for the start of the new school year. Thank you to all who attended one of our conferences this summer. Special thank you to the sponsors who helped us put together the first School Safety Summit a couple of weeks ago.
Earlier this week, Governor Mead approved changes to rules for Chapters, 6, 10, and 31 regarding accreditation, statewide standards, and graduation requirements. More info is in the press release sent earlier today, available here.
Memos to be released on Monday, August 20:
- 2018-084: Child Sexual Abuse Education, Prevention, & Response
- 2018-085: ACT Pre-Survey Information for Parents
- 2018-086: Public Comment on School Finance and Special Education Rules
- 2018-087: Wyoming Next Step Assessment Clinic
- 2018-087a: Application
- 2018-088: Call for Applicants: United States Senate Youth Program
- 2018-088a: USSYP Brochure
- 2018-088b: USSYP Application
- 2018-088c: USSYP Rules
- 2018-089: School Facilities Hazardous Materials Guidelines
- 2018-089a: Guidelines
- 2018-090: Great Wyoming Shakeout – Statewide Earthquake Drill