CHEYENNE – The Wyoming Department of Education (WDE) is pleased to announce the recipients of the 21st Century Community Learning Center (21st CCLC) Cohort 12 grants. With $1.63 million in funding available, the WDE is awarding a grant to each of the following school districts and community-based organizations across the state.
- Boys and Girls Club of Cheyenne – $108,677
- Fremont County School District #1-Lander -$140,653
- Greater WY Big Brothers Big Sisters-Albany County – $174,500
- Lincoln County School District #2 – $190,000
- Mercer Family Resource Center – $190,000
- Teton Literacy Center – $122,446
- Uinta County BOCES Education Center – $179,450
- Washakie County School District #1 – $145,500
- Weston County School District #1 – $190,000
- Youth Emergency Services, Inc. – $190,000
The 21st CCLC program is authorized under Title IV, Part B, of the Every Student Succeeds Act. Recipients of 21st CCLC grants must serve students and families from low-performing, high needs schools with before/after school programs as well as summer learning programs. The grants are awarded for up to five years, with continued funding dependent on performance and Federal funding allocations. For more information about the individual programs, contact the recipients.
– END –
Kari Eakins, Communications Director