21st Annual Wyoming Agriculture in the Classroom Bookmark Contest!
In each category, two bookmark finalists will be chosen and invited to Cheyenne for a celebration in the Spring. In addition top bookmarks will be posted online. Students, parents, and educators are encouraged to vote for their favorite bookmark. The bookmark with the most votes at the end of the voting week will be awarded people’s choice and also invited to Cheyenne.
- Contest is open to all Wyoming 3rd-, 4th-, and 5th-grade students.
- Entries must be postmarked no later than February 20th, 2015 to be eligible for the contest.
- Only one entry per student.
- Entries must be submitted on the designated entry form template found on Wyoming Agriculture in the Classroom (WAIC) website: http://www.wyaitc.org.
- Entries should be submitted on a heavyweight/cardstock paper.
- Bookmark submission can only be entered into one category.
- Categories include:
- Energy and natural Resources;
- Predator Management;
- Farm and Crop Production;
- Water and Soil;
- Ranch and Livestock Production;
- Weed and Pest Management.
- Contact information must be complete and clearly printed on the entry form.
- Bookmark must be student’s original art work and message created with tin the 2014-2015 calendar year.
- Do not use metallic pens or crayons for artwork submissions. Colored pencils are preferred.