Under this section, the Wyoming Department of Education provides feedback and technical assistance on school climate matters that include, but not limited to, anti-bullying grant information and anti-bullying resources (in both cyber and in-person modes), suicide prevention grant information and suicide prevention resources, hazardous materials, school playground issues, statutory requirements for epinephrine auto injectors, and common influencing agents on school climate. In addition, information is available on the Douvas Scholarship, the Presidential Scholarship, and the United States Senate Youth Scholarship.
Features a video about the dangerous youth activity called The Choking Game.
Classroom Mental Health
Toolkit for teachers, specific guidelines for helping students.
Deals with playground-specific issues.
Wyoming Suicide Prevention Resource Guide: With Help Comes Hope
From the Prevention Management Organization of Wyoming.
University of Wyoming Counseling Center
National suicide hotlines and suicide prevention resources.
Grace For 2 Brothers Educational Resources
Features online resources, mental health awareness, suicide prevention, anti-bullying, depression, statistics, and other resources.
Crisis Text Line 24/7 Support
Trained volunteer crisis counselors are available.
Preventing Suicide: A Toolkit for High Schools
Provided by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
After Suicide: A Toolkit for Schools
From the American Foundation of Suicide Prevention and the Suicide Prevention Resource Center.
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Free, confidential support for people in distress through a national network.
- Guidelines for Administration of Stock Epinephrine Auto-Injectors in Wyoming Schools
- Character Education as Prevention Summary of WYSAC Report No. CHES-1348
- Self-Administration of Medication Form
- Anti Bullying Model: Policy I, Policy II
- Anti-bullying Tips for Parents
- Anti-bully Personal Contacts for Parents
- Anti-bully and School Safety Related Web Site List
- Programs & Practices to De-bully Schools
- School Facilities Hazardous Materials Guidelines
- Student Tips to Avoid Cyber Bullying
- How to De-Bully Your Classroom, Short-Form