Dates and general locations for Wyoming State Board of Education meetings are posted several months in advance, and specific locations, times, agendas meeting materials are posted at least one week before each meeting. Learn more about public meeting details and opportunities to engage with board members in communities across Wyoming by subscribing to board announcements.
Wyoming State Board of Education members are also involved in their local communities and take part in a number of educational events. Some sit on local school boards, fulfill leadership roles in education, participate on education committees, are active in their professional organizations, and speak at special events.
Meeting materials, agendas, and minutes for Board meetings are now available through BoardDocs. The public can still search or look back at previous meetings’ minutes and materials through the Meeting Materials page. The SBE believes this platform will allow constituents to stay more informed about the state education governance process and related state board initiatives.
UPCOMING BOARD MEETING DATES & LOCATIONS
- Virtual Meeting: Jan 17, 2020, from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. This is a Special Working Session regarding the implication of the AG opinion.
- Virtual Meeting: Jan 24, 2020, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. This is a regularly scheduled meeting.
JOIN A VIRTUAL MEETING
- Join via Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/3077776213 (Meeting ID: 307-777-6213)
- Join via phone: (646) 558-8656
- Access code: 307-777-6213
Contact Aimee Patterson at 307-777-8943 or email@example.com for more information.