Bradley Barker III
Hathaway scholarships are designed to provide an incentive for Wyoming students to prepare for and pursue post-secondary education within the State of Wyoming. The program consists of four separate merit scholarships, each with specific eligibility requirements, and a need-based scholarship for eligible students that supplements the merit awards.
To learn more about Stan Hathaway and how the Hathaway Scholarship got started, click here.
Information for Districts
- Hathaway Requirements Handouts
- 8th Grade Unit of Study Sample Curriculum & Materials
- Hathaway Success Curriculum by District
- SCED Code Information
- College Hathaway Scholarship Coordinators
- Cheyenne Central High School Financial Aid Night
November 14, 2013 6:30pm
- FAFSA and Financial Aid Night
January 16, 2014 6:00pm-8:00pm