Information About the Hathaway Scholarship
- Maintaining and Regaining the Hathaway Scholarship
- College Hathaway Coordinators
- Hathaway Success Curriculum by District
- Hathaway Scholarship Requirements
- Chapter 38 Rules – Hathaway Scholarship
- Data Collection Suite
- Hathaway Post-Secondary Data Manual
- Hathaway Success Curriculum Worksheet
- Archived Documents
- Hathaway Success Curriculum Update Regarding Computer Science Courses
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Regarding the new requirements for 2016 graduates and beyond, do the districts need to submit their fine arts and career and technical courses to the Wyoming Department of Education?
- A: No, at this time districts do not have to submit their FA and CTE courses on their Hathaway Success Curriculum to the WDE. Those courses will be determined at the local level. With that said, districts do need to denote those courses as Hathaway courses on the students transcripts. Districts will also need to include those courses, along with SCED codes on the WDE 638 collection. To find out more about the 638 collection click here.
| Bradley Barker III
| Jennifer Peterson