Beyond the Classroom


What extracurricular activities are available for my student?

The WDE supports districts’ rights to establish their own extracurricular activity options. Please contact your local school for information on what extracurricular opportunities are available. For activities and organization that function outside of your child’s school, consult the Wyoming After School Alliance for comprehensive information.

The Wyoming After School Alliance

626 Washington Street
Lander, WY 82520
(307) 335-9922

How do I keep my child engaged over the summer?

The WDE implements the Wyoming Bridges Summer School and Extended Day Grant Program to support schools in the creation of summer programs. Contact your local school to find out what programs are available. Download more information about these programs.

How can my student earn college credit in high school?

The Wyoming Community College Commission website has information regarding necessary processes and opportunities for dual/concurrent enrollment in both high school and post-secondary programs. More Information is available here.