Wyoming School Comprehensive Plan
The Wyoming Department of Education, in cooperation with AdvancED®, has developed a comprehensive school plan that meets multiple Wyoming, federal, and accreditation requirements.
Reminder: The School Comprehensive Plan is due December 7, 2015. It will need to be publicly available on school/district websites and be submitted to the WDE via this form: School Comprehensive Plan Form.
- Sample Comprehensive Plan Google Doc or MS Word
- Presentation on Plan Guidance (Google Doc)
- Comprehensive Plan Submission Directions (PDF)
- AdvancED® Accredited Schools in Wyoming (MS Excel)
- Institutional School and Accreditation Status (PDF)
- 2014 State Board Approved Districts (PDF)
- Improvement Plan Examples (PDF)
- Level 4 Questions for Effective Practices (PDF)